CELEBRATE WITH US Intimate to Extravagant
Set sail for the ultimate celebration
Do you have an extra special occasion on the horizon? Whether you’re looking to host an intimate gathering or an extravagant party, Solent Forts will rise to the occasion.
We’re not your average celebration venue in Portsmouth or Southampton….and we certainly don’t do dull or boring! Our mission is to create the ultimate party setting for you to escape from reality and let your hair down in style. How about sipping cocktails in our rooftop hot tubs, gathered around a fire pit toasting marshmallows or better yet, trying your hand at champagne sabrage?
Exclusive Use Party Venues
Whatever your idea of a perfect party, we can make it happen – for 2 to 200 guests, from private dining in the Lighthouse to exclusive hire of a whole fort, Solent Forts has the right package for you. Our forts lend themselves perfectly to all manner of events, from milestone birthdays and weddings to anniversaries or engagement parties.
With over 11 function rooms and 30 luxurious bedroom suites across our two amazing fortresses, we are sure to have the perfect space for you. Or, for complete exclusivity, why not hire out our forts on an exclusive use basis and host your party on your very own island?
Sound like the perfect venue? We think so too! We’ve put together a few highlights about each of our forts to help you select the right one for you:
• The smallest of our forts; our four function rooms can cater for up to 60 guests
• We recommend our Crow’s Nest, a stunning contemporary room located in the lighthouse on the upper deck of the fort, offering sensational sea views across the Solent. Flooded with natural light thanks to the floor to ceiling windows this space is perfect for parties, events and smaller wedding ceremonies.
• Our eight luxurious sea-view suites can sleep 16 overnight guests
• With a choice of nine fort activities including rib rides, cocktail making and wine & cheese tasting we have something for everyone. Or you can sit back, relax and unwind in our hot tubs or sauna and laze on the sundeck!
• Situated approximately 15 mins from Gunwharf Quays, Spitbank Fort is our closest fort to shore (so ideal if you don’t have great sea legs!)
For more information on Spitbank Fort’s facilities, visit our facilities page.
• Our larger fort, three times the size of Spitbank Fort, with seven function rooms that can cater for up to 200 guests
• With 22 spacious ensuite bedrooms we can accommodate up to 44 overnight guests
• For the most unique stay in the house, we recommend our Lighthouse Suite. A private penthouse suite with a luxurious lounge area and a private outside deck, a truly once in a lifetime experience. This suite is flooded with natural light and has a wonderful vantage point to observe the sun set
• Stylish yet fun-filled, No Man’s Fort plays host to over 12 activities including rib rides and laser battles, plus has it’s very own spa. Relax in hot tubs, indulge yourself with a massage, toast marshmallows by fire pit or offshoot some pool before raising your glasses in the Lord Nelson pub… we have plenty for you to do!
• Located slightly further out at sea, transfer time to No Man’s Fort is approximately 40 minutes.
For more information on No Man’s Fort’s facilities, visit the facilities page.
To make an enquiry, call us on 02392 809 767 or fill in the enquiry form below