Win AN OVERNIGHT STAY FOR 2 ABOARD No Man’s Fort
1. The promoter is: Solent Forts/Clarenco LLP (company no OC 343 112) whose registered office is Unit 6 Lancaster Court, Coronation Road, Cressex Business Park, High Wycombe,
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except employees of Solent Forts/Clarenco LLP and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/solentforts, https://twitter.com/Solent_Forts and https://www.instagram.com/solent.forts
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry is Wednesday 12th June 2019 at 23.59. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Provide us with your name and email address only. The winner will be selected at random from all entries we receive. There will be one competition winner only. Solent Forts will contact the winner via email and will require further contact information to send the prize. The winner will be announced at 10am on Thursday 13th June 2019.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is as follows: an overnight stay for two aboard No Man’s Fort (Monday to Thursday only). This includes return boat transfers, historical tour, an evening meal, an overnight stay in a classic bedroom (upgrades available at a charge) and full Fort breakfast. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable, subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. The prize must be redeemed by 12th June 2020.
12. Winners will be chosen: by an independent adjudicator from Clarenco LLP.
13. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available by emailing the following email address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Solent Forts/Clarenco LLP and not to any other party.