24 hour Fort Adventure on No Man’s Fort
1. The promoter is: Solent Forts/Clarenco LLP (company no OC 343 112) whose registered office is at Clarenco House, Stokenchurch, Ibstone Road, Buckinghamshire HP14 3FE.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Solent Forts/Clarenco LLP and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/solentforts. This competition will run on Facebook only
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry is Tuesday 1st August 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Like and share this post to enter, the winner will be randomly selected from those that have BOTH liked and shared the post. There will be one competition winner. Solent Forts will contact the winners via Facebook and will require further contact information to send the prize. The winner will be announced at 10am on Tuesday 1st August.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is as follows: a 24 hour Fort Adventure on No Man’s Fort. This includes return boat transfers, a welcome drink, historical tour, an evening meal, an overnight stay in a classic bedroom (upgrades available at a charge), full fort breakfast.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: by an independent adjudicator from Clarenco LLP.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Solent Forts/Clarenco LLP and not to any other party.