We are looking for an experienced and passionate Chef de Partie to join our culinary team at our Amazing Island Hotels in Portsmouth, Solent Forts. This is an excellent opportunity for a Chef de Partie who is passionate about delivering exceptional service and has meticulous attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be;
• An experienced chef who can create quality food consistently
• You will need to be enthusiastic with a keenness to progress and add to your knowledge and skills
• Have high standards of food preparation and be able to monitor the quality of dishes
• Have knowledge of all relevant legislation, company policies and procedures
• Adhere to procedures in place concerning quality control, stock rotation and dietary requirements
• Someone well organised and diligent with an eye for detail
• Be a great team player
• Positive, can-do approach
• Be passionate about customer service
• Holds a professional cookery qualification highly desirable
Due to the Forts unique location, candidates must be able to travel by boat for a journey lasting up to an hour. This is a full-time position and you will be employed on an ‘Annualised’ hours contract for an average of 48 hours per week. The role requires flexibility as you will be required to work some evenings and weekends with some overnight stays on the Forts.
This job presents a fantastic opportunity for ambitious individuals who wants to further develop their career.
We offer in return a competitive salary plus:
• 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
• Workplace pension scheme
• Group Life Assurance
• Gunwharf Quay discount scheme
• ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus
Strictly no agencies.