Are you an experienced Sales and Events Coordinator looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales and Events Coordinator at Solent Forts, Amazing Island Hotels located in our Port Office in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth.
• Deal with all group and EU sales enquiries and convert to confirmed bookings
• Initiate the appropriate action for all enquiries at each stage of the sales process fully utilising the advanced C&B as well as PMS and Rezlynx
• Ensure correct data entry of enquiries and activities involved with conversion in Rezlynx
• Follow standard operating procedures set by the company
• Effective diary management to ensure timely conversions, payments and document delivery
• Maximise revenue generation through promoting products, resources and packages
• To ensure that all communication and correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner
• Maintain liaison with guests and clients to ascertain their precise event requirements
• Assist with the hosting of the clients and show round of the venue
• To support with booking displacements when required
• To comply with any reasonable management requests
• To observe and follow the guidelines and principles set out in the employee handbook
• Attend/source external sales activity
The ideal Sales and Events Coordinator:
• Maintain a high standard of personal appearance, uniform standards and hygiene standards
• Experienced in using Rezlynx
• Good sales track record
Although this position is land based, due to the Forts unique location, there may be a requirement for candidates to travel out to the Forts, therefore you must be able to travel by boat for a journey lasting up to an hour. In return for your appreciated work as our Sales and Events Coordinator, we will offer you a salary of £18,000 – £20,000 + uncapped commission on top of a range of excellent benefits.
If you feel you have the drive and passion to excel in our role of Sales and Events Coordinator, we’d love to hear from you. Click APPLY now!
|Job Category||General Management|