As a result of recent Government guidance to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, we have taken the difficult decision to temporarily cease trading at Solent Forts. The safety of our guests and crew is and always has been of paramount importance.
As this situation is unprecedented, we are, as yet, unsure when it will be safe to reopen the forts. as much as we would like to open them sooner, there is a small chance of late Summer 2020 depending on Coronavirus regulations however it may not be before Spring 2021.
You will appreciate the unprecedented nature of the current situation and the volume of customer enquiries we are receiving at this time. We as we are a very small team and will process all enquiries as soon as possible. Please channel all enquiries through our firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Please be advised
We will NOT be taking any new bookings or sell any more vouchers during the current Coronavirus crisis.
Guests with existing bookings are advised that their deposit will be held pending a rebooking when the forts reopen – they do not have to commit to a date at this time, their credit will remain valid with us.
If you booked through a third party agency please contact them directly.
Despite government changes to restrictions (July4th) it is still not possible to operate the Forts due to their unique requirements in both transportation and sanitisation requirements. Further updates will be provided via our online statement and through our social media channels.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Solent Forts Team
*You may have seen that the Solent Forts are currently being marketed for sale. Hotels change hands regularly and existing bookings and deposits are transferred over to any new ownership. In the rare event this does not happen you will receive a full refund automatically at the time of sale. Please be assured your deposits and bookings are safe.