NO MAN'S FORT FORT BREAK EXPERIENCES
Castaway for a unique fort break
The only way to truly experience our unique fort is to escape for an overnight stay on this historic landmark. From the private boat transfer, to the orientation session, this is a getaway like no other. We’re mightily proud of our individuality and we invite you to see these incredible fortresses in a new light. Join us at No Man’s Fort for an exclusive Fort Experience and see for yourself what all the fuss is about.
We often set the scene for events that create lifelong memories such as engagements, anniversary celebrations, or coming of age parties. Whether you’re coming here as a couple, or a group of friends, family or work colleagues, we guarantee that your stay will live on in your memory for years to come.
Fort Break Itinerary
- 11.30am Arrive at the Solent Forts Port Office in Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth. Our crew are on hand to check you in and relieve you of your luggage.
- 12:00pm It’s anchors aweigh as you depart Portsmouth Harbour for No Man’s Fort. The life jackets are optional, but cameras compulsory as we approach our awe-inspiring destination.
- 12.30pm What better greeting than a chilled glass of bubbles as step into our dramatic Atrium.
- 1:00pm We’ll help you get your bearings with an orientation session in the Atrium
- 1:30pm Time to recharge with a sumptuous buffet lunch
- 2:30pm Relax in the sauna, or take in the spectacular views from our rooftop hot tub. With uninterrupted views of the Solent, you’ve just the passing yachts for company.
- 4.30pm Return to the Atrium for afternoon tea and homemade cake. In true decadent style you can take tea in your dressing gown before returning the hot tub.
- 5:00pm Enjoy some free time to explore the four levels of the fort, go fishing, fly a kite, or play pool.
- 7.30pm Gather in the Atrium for pre dinner drinks and canapés.
- 8:00pm Enjoy a three course à la carte dinner in the Mess Hall, followed by tea and coffee.
- 10:00pm Retire to the rooftop and wrap in cosy blankets to enjoy hot chocolate and toasted marshmallow from the fire pit. Star gazing obligatory, singing optional.
Night night When the gentle lapping of waves begin to lure you to sleep, retire to your sumptuous bedroom for some much needed shut eye.
- 8.30am Tuck into a full fort breakfast served in the Mess Hall.
- 10.00am Make sure you’re all packed and ready for departure to the mainland
- 10:30am Arrival back on dry land at our Gunwharf Quays Port Office
Calling all party lovers! For limitless fun, choose a venue with limitless options. Discover more about our extravagant events.
Get in Touch
Whatever you want to know more about, get in touch. Our crew would love to hear from you.