No Man’s – Christmas 2016
No Man’s Fort Fantastical Christmas Experience
24th to 26th December 2016 (2 night stay)
From £699 per room, per night. Upgrades available for Junior and Executive Suites.
- Arrive at the Solent Forts Port Office at Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth
- 12 Noon depart for No Man’s Fort.
- Chilled Prosecco will be served on arrival, followed by a tour of the Fort.
- Light buffet lunch served in La Resistance Wine Bar.
- Check into your sea view room with a gift from the Solent Forts team.
- Time to relax and enjoy the Forts facilities.
- Enjoy Tea and homemade cake in the relaxing atmosphere of the Ward room.
- Canapés followed by a gala four course evening dinner served in the Mess Hall.
- Take time to relax around the rooftop Fire Pit with a hot chocolate and a tot of rum soaking up the night sky across the Solent.
- Choice of traditional Christmas breakfast accompanied with a Glass of Buck’s Fizz.
- Traditional four course Christmas lunch served in the Mess Hall.
- Catch the Queen’s Speech or watch a Christmas Movie in the Ward Room.
- Time to relax and enjoy the Fort’s facilities including Fishing, Snooker, Hot Tub, Sauna and Lazer Battle.
- Glass of Prosecco served in the Atrium with a light evening buffet.
- Fire Pit will be lit again for you to mull over the days delights.
- Full English and Continental Breakfast served in the Mess Hall.
- Depart No Man’s Fort at 10am back to Gunwharf Quays.