Spitbank Fort – Christmas 2016
Spitbank Fort’s Festive Fantastical Christmas Experience
24th to 26th December 2016 (2 night stay)
£8,000 per night. Based on 16 guests full board and beverage listed below.
- Arrive at the Solent Forts Port Office at Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth.
- 12 Noon depart to Spitbank Fort.
- Chilled Champagne will be served on arrival, followed by a tour of the Fort.
- Light buffet lunch served in the Crow’s Nest.
- Check into your beautiful rooms with a gift from the Solent Forts team.
- Time to relax and enjoy the Forts’ facilities.
- Cartridge Cellar Challenge – see if you can become ruler of the Fort at darts, bar billiards and even poker!
- Enjoy Tea and homemade cakes in the relaxing atmosphere of the Victory Bar.
- Christmas Quiz – take part in the ultimate festive challenge to really get you in the mood.
- Spitbank Fort unique dining experience.
- Christmas Carols with a difference – singing around the Rooftop Firepit with a hot chocolate and a tot of rum soaking up the night sky across the Solent.
- Countdown to Christmas around the tree in the Crow’s Nest at midnight with Santa’s arrival – whether you want to dance the night away, or relax and get in the festive spirit, join in and welcome in Christmas Day in style.
- Your choice of traditional Christmas breakfast accompanied with a glass of Buck’s Fizz with Sabrage demonstration.
- Traditional four course Christmas lunch served in Officers Mess.
- Catch the Queen’s speech in the Crow’s Nest whilst waving flags to Rule Britannia, as a nod to our Fort’s military history.
- Parlour Game Marathon – See if you can win all of the classic festive games including Charades, Pictionary, Giant Jenga and more.
- Time to relax and enjoy the Fort facilities including Fishing, Hot Pool and Treasure Hunt.
- Glass of Champagne opened the proper way! Served in the Crow’s Nest with a light evening Buffet.
- Outdoor Fire Pit will be lit for you to mull over the day’s delights with more singing – this time with sea shanties and lots of festive fun!
- Name That Tune – Join your host for an evening of ridiculous festive tomfoolery up in the Crow’s Nest!
- Full English and Continental breakfast served in the Officers Mess.
- Depart Spitbank Fort at 10.30am back to Gunwharf Quays.