As a result of recent Government guidance discouraging mass gatherings and encouraging ‘social distancing’ in order to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, we have taken the difficult decision to temporarily cease trading at Solent Forts. The safety of our guests and crew is and always has been of paramount importance.
As this situation is unprecedented, we are, as yet, unsure when it will be safe to reopen the forts. We are currently concentrating on the displacement of all confirmed bookings which were due to take place over the next 28 days (up to and including Friday 17th April). Bookings beyond this date may also be subject to rebooking. We will be looking at dates beyond 17th April on a fortnightly basis whilst taking into account any further government advice.
You will appreciate the unprecedented nature of the current situation and the volume of customer enquiries we are receiving at this time. We as we are a very small team and we respectfully request that you do not contact the Port Office by phone or in person as this will help our team to process all enquiries as soon as possible. Please channel any other enquiries through our email@example.com email address.
We are working hard to reschedule as many of the affected bookings as smoothly and efficiently as we can and we are doing everything we can to provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
These procedures apply for all bookings made direct with the venue. If you booked through a third party agency please contact them directly.
Further updates will be provided via our online statement and through our social media channels.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Solent Forts Team